How online veggie shopping changed my life...


Image result for online grocery shopping

If you like your daily dose of haggling with your vegetable vendor, then then this blog post is not for you. But for those of you who hate buying veggies as much as I do, you will probably understand what I am trying to say.

If I can avoid cooking, I will.
If I can avoid eating vegetables and fruits, I certainly will.
And if I can avoid the drudgery of hauling big shopping baskets all over the countryside, count me in pal!!! I am all yours.

Up until now, I used to buy small quantities of vegetables primarily because I don't like heavy bags digging into my fingers and rendering them painful. My fingers are the tools of my trade and I would rather like to keep them healthy. I also do not like bhajiwallas who deliver vegetables right at home because I cannot be sure if his delivery Chotu has flicked a carrot or two on the way to my house. I don't have a weighing machine and there is no way I can tell.

Then one day, I came across an online grocery shopping portal. I shall not name the website otherwise, every one will think that I am doing this as an incentivized blog post.  From then on till now, my life has changed in a few ways...

  1. Saves me headaches. No more haggling with vendors.
  2. Saves me from a backache.  I don't need to carry heavy bags up and down. 
  3.  Gives me more fiber in my food. Because I don't have to carry them, I order fruits and vegetables in plenty now.
  4. Gives me options: Plenty of web stores to choose from. 
  5. Saves me time: No more getting dressed, going to the store, haggling with the dour vegetable bhaiyya and  trudging back with just a few sprigs to my name. 
My mother, in spite of being technologically challenged, she has now begun to buy her groceries online, because she has also seen the merit in online shopping.

What are your thoughts on it? Leave your comments in the section below. 

 

Comments

  1. Couldn't agree more! Online shopping of groceries has made my life easier.

    xoxo Chaicy - Style.. A Pastiche!
    styleapastiche.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Invite people and Make New FriendsOnline Shopping. Share your Thoughts & Moments, Chat, Listen Music and Play Games. Find any Business, Follow the Shop and Enjoy a New Shopping Experience. Offers, Discounts and Earn Rewards and Much more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to combat swimming pool chlorine

She may wear shorts...so does that make her a slut?

Bollywood needs to shape up or be ready to ship out