Women empowerment is nothing but a farce




‪#‎Womenempowerment‬ is just another farce.

For the past few days, I've been hearing about Women's Day and discounts and felicitations and what not. Pamper the woman for a day, and then rape, molest, belittle, defile, insult her for the rest of the year.

But I have an experience that I have to share. I've probably written about it some time ago. I can't remember.

This is a memory of the day I had gone for a job interview with a certain 'gentleman'. The job was mine...well almost, up until I revealed I had a young child. His expression and attitude suddenly changed and the conversation took a sudden backward turn from "What's your salary expectation" to "Let me see how you write. Let's give you a writing test!" Was it his way of saying "I don't hire women employees with kids and families."?
Or probably, he was afraid that what he couldn't do in 12 hours, I could probably do, and much better, in 2...AND make it to home on time, to actually have a real life.
Thank god I don't have to deal with such misogynists any more! I don't have the patience to deal with them. More power to women entrepreneurs. Don't ever let a man tell you what you can and cannot do...and don't ever put up with such creeps.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to combat swimming pool chlorine

She may wear shorts...so does that make her a slut?

Review: Origin